Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Macmillan language book 4    

Macmillan language book 4

Ruwayda37
Egypt

Macmillan language book 4

Good day fellow teachers! I have been searching for Macmillan language books 2 and 4, but I have not reached any results. I appreciate any help. Thank you very much.

17 Feb 2021      

Lori Vaughn
United States

Good luck with your search.

19 Feb 2021     

Jayho
Australia

The previous reply is spam - don�t click on the link!

I received the same message on one of my contributions.

21 Feb 2021     

thomascmcmillan
Сполуче&

Good luck with your search, in such cases I am looking at wiki or or you can use a search resource. Recently I was looking for a resource on which one could find and read examples of the analysis of books and found this one https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/young-goodman-brown/ on which I found an analysis of all the books that I read. Now, after reading, the resource helps to fully understand the plot and characters of the characters in the books. The last was Young Goodman Brown, and I loved him and wrote a little article about him in the college newspaper. I wish you the best in finding the book.

1 Mar 2021