Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

imelda
Mexico

help

Hello everybody

I was wondering why I couldn´t see the previews to the worksheets I only see a weird little box and it is very time consuming to have to go one by one to choose a worksheet. What can I do? I would appreciate any help :) 

26 Feb 2021      

kohai
Latvia

Hi, Imelda!
I agree, it is annoying. It happens to me as well when I search for a worksheet in a particular category. If I remember correctly, someone suggested using a different browser (Edge?) to solve the problem. I haven�t tried it out though.

27 Feb 2021     

rossman2
Peru

I used to have the same problem but someone in this amazing web page told me to use mozila firefox, and now I can visualize each one I hope it will be useful
Best regards

27 Feb 2021     

Jayho
Australia

I have that problem with Chrome, but only with PowerPoints. I have no problem with Firefox. For some reason, I can�t even logon to the site in Internet Explorer (the logon icon doesn�t seem to work for me).

2 Mar 2021     

imelda
Mexico

Thank you all so much for your advise...I really need to see what I can do because it is so time consuming to click each worksheet to see what it is about...thank you all .

hugs from Mexico!!

:) 

6 Mar 2021