Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > HELP!    

HELP!

Je suis papillon
Argentina

HELP!

Hello everybody! 
I need some help... last year I worked with my 1st form students the book "Kid´s Box Starter 2nd Edition". This year I intended to use the same one but there is an updated edition "Kid´s Box Starter Updated 2nd Edition". I look for this new one on the internet and the free downloads with the name of the new book are the same that the previous edition. I mean the cover of the book has a little difference but the activities are the same 
Any of you have used the previous editition and the new one? Are they different? 
I need your opinions in order not to buy the new book if it has the same activities that the previous one.
THANKS IN ADVANCE! HUGS FROM ARGENTINA! 

14 Mar 2021      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi!
Is this any help?
Don´t worry about the Russian writing, it´s not a dodgy site. These people are very helpful to we impoverished English teachers.
If that isnīt any help, just type "Kids started box VK wall" and keep looking until you find what you want.  
Best
Dale 

19 Mar 2021