Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Am I not a premiere user?    

Am I not a premiere user?

yuna101
Korea, South

Am I not a premiere user?

I reach 30 point already.

In What�s this secson, I saw if I up to 30 point, I would be a premiere user.
 And I can download 30 things daily for free.

Actually, My point is 44, After I downloaded 44 worksheet, I can�t download anymore.

Why? Am I not a premiere user?
Please help me!!

6 Oct 2008      

zorita
Argentina

I�m ALSO having problems with my points , my printables are being downloaded but I don�t get any points!!! Can anybody help me?  
THANKS A LOT TO ALL THE TEACHERS FOR THEIR GREAT JOB!!!!!! Smile
ZORAIDA

6 Oct 2008     

green_woods
Ukraine

Dear yuna101, I guess to be able to download free worksheets every day you have to have not less than thirty points. If you used all of your 44 points, you have to get new ones.

Have a great time here!

- Joy

6 Oct 2008     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Once you have 30 points you are always a premier user as your points cannot go down - it is your downloads that go up.  But remember you can only download 30 NEW Worksheets everyday - you can�t just download anythign from the whole site.  The new worksheets are shown on the left handside and if you scroll down to the bottom you can click on show all.  Also when you open up the worksheet it will have a message telling you that it is free to download for a premier member

6 Oct 2008