Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TEACHING TECHNIQUES/APPS DURING LOCKDOWN    

TEACHING TECHNIQUES/APPS DURING LOCKDOWN

ascincoquinas
Portugal

I know they are notifications! 

Thanks Jayho!

I  love Esprintables! 

Ascincoquinas 

26 Mar 2021     

nuno miguel
Portugal

Hi!

The school chooses what app to use. In my school, we use Google Classroom. 

Nuno

26 Mar 2021     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Nuno 

didn�t your headmaster sent you the document from DGSE? In our first meeting the orders were: MICROSOFT TEAMS. No other option. 

Can I ask if your school is in NORTH, CENTRE, SOUTH or Islands?

26 Mar 2021     

nuno miguel
Portugal

Hi!

My school is in Cacém, near Sintra, Lisbon and here many schools use Google Classroom with Meet. 

27 Mar 2021     

[email protected]
Spain

Hi
Last year I had to learn along with my students .We used a bit of everything: Google classroom, Skype, Zoom,  liveworksheets, Blinklearning, even my mobile phone to contact some students that had disappeared. It was horrible!  But as you said before, this year we HAVE TO  use  MICROSOFT TEAMS with those students who are in/on lockdown.   

28 Mar 2021     

mariec
Spain

I´ve been using Zoom, no problems with it.

7 Apr 2021     

fhgt
Peru

I´m still working with google meet. Quite useful but I need breakrooms to do teamwork and monitor them better

25 May 2021     

TeacherDianaRenke
Vietnam

What tools/websites have you used in your teaching and/or learning?

We want to hear from you!

Kindly fill out this survey: Interactive Websites & Resources Survey (2021-2022 Update)

Your details will NOT be shared with any third promises – ever! This post has been written by a human-being, not a bot!

In return for your time, you will be given the opportunity to request downloadable copies of an Awesome e-Resource Database and/or Templates for Song Worksheets & Activities.

Thanks in advance!

18 Oct 2021     

< Previous   1    2