Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Students to exchange emails    

Students to exchange emails

Baadache
Canada

Students to exchange emails

Hi teachers,

I am looking for elementary students inside or beyond Canada who can exchange information via email about their city, country as the theme tackled is talking about your country, school, summer and winter activities, hobbies,…etc. My students are of 11 to 12 years old.

Thank you in advance.

29 Mar 2021      

Yami23
Argentina

hi, I would like to help you!! I�m from Argentina... Can I help you? My students will be delighted to participate in it.

30 Mar 2021     

jonquille
Monaco

Hello!
Amazing! I�ve just done a reading comprehension text with my pupils called "My penfriend". I�ve explained the meaning of "penfriend" and they�ve asked me if they could have one! So if you�re still interested, we�d really love to start this adventure with you.
I�ve got  24 pupils aged 11 years old. We are in a primary school in the Principality of Monaco.

31 Mar 2021     

Baadache
Canada

I sent you a PM, you can check it. Thank you.

5 Apr 2021     

frederickgragg
Canada

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Also, focus on the IT field, Adobe Commerce AD0-E700 exam is the most nonpareil platform which assures you 100% guarantee about we have provided demo questions to probe the quality we are offering you success in any IT certification. Just visit us and get the utmost facilities.

13 Jan 2022