Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

rachelidelouya
Israel

Penpals

Hi Everybody!
I am Racheli, an English teacher from Israel!
I would like to have penpals with students in ages 13-14 years old 
I want my students to write in English I teach justmales students, but I can mannage if there are some females students too.
Please if yoy have students who are interested I will be glad to start!

Have a nice Day!
Racheli 

5 Apr 2021      

wooltrakim
Korea, South

Hi! I teach English for Korean middle school students (14 to 16 years old) who are looking forward to meeting students around the world. My students have been worked on many projects with global themes and are willing to share cultures and stories about school life. This year, I�d like to have students share their school lives before & after Covid 19 (i.e., Personal stationery & hygiene box for disinfection, Online classes via Zoom, Transparent partition between seats at classes, etc.,), and their opinions. If you have any other suggestions, I�ll be very happy to hear from you. My students will start the project from the third week of March to the next January, except mid-term and final weeks. So we can be a good match if you are looking for a long-term partner. We are in Seoul, Korea (UTC+9hrs) and hope to communicate through Zoom meetings. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks! :) Sincerly, Youngshin Hansan Middle School [email protected] [email protected]

5 Apr 2021     

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi! I´m from Argentina. I have a 15 year old student (B1 level) who would love to have a pen pal. Please contact me if you are interested.

12 Apr 2021     

cecio_13
Argentina

*years

12 Apr 2021     

Graceli
Italy

Hi, Racheli
I�m interested. I�m an Esl Teacher in Italy. My students are from 11/13 years old. I would be pleased to exchange letters with your students. It�s a great way to learn English and to know friends from all around the world.
Bye
Grace 

28 Sep 2021