Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me me with this!    

Please help me me with this!

le ngoc qui
Vietnam

Please help me me with this!

Hi everyone! Please help me choose the correct answer! She always buys a lot of new dresses every month . She always dresses shabbily. A. However a lot new dresses she buys every month, she always dresses shabbily. B. Many as new dresses she buys every month, she always dresses shabbily. C. She always dresses shabbily although she buys a lot of new dresses every month. D. However many new dresses she buys every month, she always dresses shabbily. Thank you in advance. Qui

8 May 2021      

Aisha77
Spain

C is the correct one

9 May 2021     

yanogator
United States

Yes, it�s C.

Bruce 

9 May 2021     

Aisha77
Spain

🤣😂 4 times clear now, hi Bruce!!

9 May 2021     

le ngoc qui
Vietnam

Thank you both of you so much. Qui

9 May 2021     

le ngoc qui
Vietnam

Thank both of you so much. Qui

9 May 2021     

Thowere
Albania

If you are trying to find out the correct answer to the written content then you need to choose the different kind of writing services platform where you can get the best assignment writing work with the correct answer options. A lot of students always want to get the https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/essay-company/ site platform which is one of the best writing services to find out correct writing service reviews to gain good grades.

14 May 2021