Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > World wide class    

World wide class

Nutcharat
Thailand

World wide class

Hello colleagues

I am an English teacher from Thailand. I am planning to provide my grade 6 students an online English Co - class and I�m looking for a partner who is interested to cooperate with me. My objective for this project is to develop my students� speaking skills. Their English skills are in A 1 level and some are lower. 

If you�re teaching English for primary students and you�re interested in my project,please contact me below this post or email me personally. So we can plan the lesson and manage the class together. 
Possibly,I hope I can manage it in next semester in next month.

15 May 2021      

niche30
Cape Verde Islands

Hello, How old are your students. I teach English in Cape Verde. I also want to improve my students spoken ability. I work with teenagers from 13 to 19 years old and most of them are level A1

19 May 2021     

Nutcharat
Thailand

They are 12 years old. Some of them are very good at reading. Their speaking level are very basic. That would be cool if we can work together. If you are still interested, please contact me via my email [email protected]  or my WhatsApp  +66827804599

20 May 2021