Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Jobs going for English Summer Camp monitors    

Jobs going for English Summer Camp monitors

spinney
United Kingdom

Jobs going for English Summer Camp monitors

Hi everybody,
I�m not sure if I am allowed to do this or not, Victor can delete it if not, but I have been asked by one of our colleagues in Asturias, Northern Spain, if I know of any English-speaking summer camp monitors with the appropriate experience. I have no idea of the salary but if you PM me, I can pass on the right email for you to make inquiries. It�s from the end of June till the end of July. The camp specializes in surfing, by the way.  
Oh, and if anybody knows of a website where I can find monitors of this kind who are looking for work in Spain. I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance. 

19 May 2021      

Фёдор
Russian Federation

Hello, Spinney! I don�t know, but I really wanted to help you. If l have Ln formation, I�ll write. Best wishes, Fedor.

19 May 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thanks, Fedor. 

19 May 2021     

kwsp
United States

Hi Spinney,

I passed this info on to my friend who teaches Chinese and English in Northern Spain. If she or anyone at the English training center she works at has any interest, I will get back to you. 

Also, thank you for helping me out with how to send a gift to Spain. I haven�t taken the plunge yet, but one of these days . . .  

Sincerely,
kwsp 

19 May 2021     

spinney
United Kingdom

Thank you, Ethyl. And you are more than welcome, by the way. 

20 May 2021