Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Contribution erroneously removed - copied    

Contribution erroneously removed - copied

wilko
Thailand

Contribution erroneously removed - copied

Apparently worksheet worksheet:871330 - "Helpping Verbs with tenses" - was removed. The reason given was it was scanned from a book This is MY OWN WORK and dateable. If it appears in a book it has been copied or stolen. Can someone tell me what book it was "copied" from as they clearly have stolen my work.

28 May 2021      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello wilko, I am sorry to hear this. I do a bit of moderating, but I did not see your worksheet. Occasionally mistakes are made, although this one should not have been, because if we report a worksheet as being copied from a book, we have to state the book and page number. Once a ws has been deleted, it is not recoverable. Why don�t you re-upload it and put a note on it? I know it is very annoying and upsetting when this happens. 
Have a lovely day, and carry on regardless! 

29 May 2021     

mfraczek
France

Hello Wilko,
I totally agree with Lynne. I also do a bit of moderating, but if it is your own work, I would advise you to up-load it again. I didn�t see you worksheet but mistakes do happen and we all try to do our best, however sometimes some worksheets are reported without any proper reasons.
Have a nice weekend .
Murielle 

29 May 2021     

karagozian
France

This has happened to all of us. Reupload that ws.

30 May 2021     

veronichenka
Latvia

I also had the same situation. 

1 Jun 2021