Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can I contribute to the web page making a donation to be able to download?    

Can I contribute to the web page making a donation to be able to download?

iIVANFULL
Ecuador

Can I contribute to the web page making a donation to be able to download?

Hi veryone, do you know if it is possible to donate money to be able to download worksheets? Thank u for the answers :)

30 May 2021      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

No, it�s free on here. You need to upload something, get a few downloads and then you are good to go. Also, there is so much stuff, so many good websites for ESL materials, you do not need to pay. 

30 May 2021     

csbono
Canada

I think the idea being that they don�t know what to upload and would rather just pay someone for the resources? I�d say if that�s the case, check out Teacherspayteachers though, I think the main idea here is that there is sharing occuring as payments are not something this website was built to sustain/be capable of doing.

31 May 2021     

JosephDPatrick
United States

Sorry, no idea about it but if you need any help with your essay then I suggest you the best guide at https://writinguniverse.com/category/essay-guide/ link and you can visit this link and read the information on this page. I am sure this page will very helpful for you.

13 Jun 2021