Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOD 14th June    

WOD 14th June

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Head for the capital city and I�ll pick you up in my helicopter. In the meantime, make sure you sample the Durzistani tea, it is the finest in the world. 

19 Jun 2021     

karagozian
France

Oh, Lynne, that�s a relief. I have to tell you though, I knew you wouldn�t let me down. We are like twin sisters, inseparable, aren�t we? Yes, that�s the Durzi way.
So, as agreed, you will find me at noon sharp in the middle of the central square of the capital. To make it easier for you, I�ll be wearing a red dress (not very practical, you may say, but Durzi women wearing trousers are very badly regarded).Then you won�t be able to miss me because I�ll wear a scarf with the colours of the Durzistan flag.  No need to describe it. You know it too well.
Once again you are saving my life.
Thank you,
Your Durzi sister.
PS: I will be hiding that Durzistani tea of course as you know that it is completely forbidden to export it by any means.

19 Jun 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Uh-oh, helicopter trouble, but don�t worry, there�s room on my broomstick for you. Germany is en route from Durzistan, we�ll pop in and say hello to Frau Sue;-) 

CARTOON WITCH | Free Download Clip Art | Free Clip Art | on ... - ClipArt  Best - ClipArt Best

20 Jun 2021     

FrauSue
France

You�ve all made me laugh this week with your definitions, thank you.
A durzi (or darzee) is in fact a kind of tailor in India and surrounding regions.

The winner is Cunliffe for her Durzum/Durzi definition. I like the idea of Yetis fighting the Durzi on the Himalayan slopes! 

21 Jun 2021     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you very much Frau Sue and I have decided to leave Monique in DurzistanLOL

21 Jun 2021     

karagozian
France

No problem as I am a real Durzi and feel perfectly at home. Free at last !!! Hugs from Durzistan to all of you.

21 Jun 2021     

< Previous   1    2