Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Shout box for ESLPRINTABLES!!     

Shout box for ESLPRINTABLES!!

Miss_Alel�
Argentina

Shout box for ESLPRINTABLES!!

Hi there fiends, Don �t you want to have a shout box here? it would be really useful!!! Are you with me?

I �ve found a web page where there is one so that you can see one:

and here a place where Victor can get one:

This is just an idea i had... but I really think it would be greattt!!! LOL 

16 Mar 2009      

phnhu76
Vietnam

HI All,

I often visit this englishtips. org and like the shoutbox here. I wish we had this kind of box, too.

16 Mar 2009     

lillizen
Brazil

Great idea!

I had one in my blog until not long ago, but as I wasn �t staying in the computer too much, I ended up removing it. Now that you mentioned it, I �ve decided to activate it again. :D

I think that, in some cases, they are more appropriate and efficient than the forum.

By the way, I use www.meebo.com . It is a little different from the one aleli_a mentioned. But I like meebo �s box clean style.

^^

16 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I love this idea - it would mean things like good night and other general chat that we all enjoy would be in the shout box - and yet other curriculum based conversations could go on our message board to others can join in over time. 

I would hate to see the message board disapear as due to time difference it means I would never get to contribute to conversations!

Anyway - a wonderful idea that would enable us to do some idle chatter while browsing ESOL �s!  Good thinking people

16 Mar 2009