Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I try again....    

I try again....

Effedi
United States

I try again....

Here I am again. I am looking for someone from Spain or South America. I teach Spanish in a High School in Owasso, Oklahoma, and my students would really love to share a bilingual pen pal project with some school in Spain and South America. I have been contacted by two teachers but they both disappeared :-( clearly not intersted. So I try again. Is there anyone? 

10 Sep 2021      

kwsp
United States

Hi Effedi,
You say in your post that you teach in Oklahoma (USA); however, your avatar has an Italian flag and your profile says that you teach in Italy. Maybe that is why you are having difficulty finding someone to take you up on your offer? Maybe not, but it could be a possibility.�
Sincerely,
kwsp�

10 Sep 2021     

Effedi
United States

I immigrated in the Usa last year and I had not updated my profile yet. Now I will. I hope it solves the problem...thank you for your input.

10 Sep 2021     

kwsp
United States

Effedi, God bless you in your new home and everything you undertake! Your "neighbor" in Iowa, kwsp

11 Sep 2021     

cesarfilologia
Spain

Hello Effedi:

I�m an English teacher in Spain and I teach teens with different levels and ages from (B1 to C1) in a pretty large secondary school. How old are your students? I�d be glad to collaborate if your students are more or less as old as mine. We could also take turns so as to practise both languages (1 term they�d email each other in Spanish and the next in English or we could ask them to write their messages in both languages all the time. I don�t know, but it�s just an idea...).

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

Regards,
César Martín 

15 Sep 2021