Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > VICTOR GAYOL: ANSWER MY MESSAGE, PLEASE.    

VICTOR GAYOL: ANSWER MY MESSAGE, PLEASE.

malvarosadoughter
Spain

VICTOR GAYOL: ANSWER MY MESSAGE, PLEASE.

Dear V�ctor, I wrote you two many times. I want to continue with the work of my mother. PLEASE, ANSWER MY MAILS! BEst,

17 Sep 2021      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello dear malvarosa�s daughter. Your mother was certainly a blessing on this site, a blessing to us all and her works are wonderful. All we want to do, the contributors here, is to help other teachers and also, to express ourselves in presenting great worksheets. I am not Victor, but I care about this site and I want to help other teachers. It may be that Victor is not sure how to answer you...How - in which way - do you want to continue your mum�s work? 
I wish you all the best and I want you to know how much your mother�s work is appreciated.  
Kindest regards,
Lynne 

17 Sep 2021     

csbono
Canada

I strongly suggest you continue to post under a new username. Dedicate the username to your mother�s and post accordingly. 
I think it would pay more to the idea of homage and rememberance than keeping the account active? You can download all her pages and resources just the same.

Good luck with your situation 

17 Sep 2021