Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Lost password    

Lost password

Lauraloo
United Kingdom

Lost password

Hi, I�m looking for some help with an old account I set up when I was in university. I had an account previously under the username Lauzipop. I set this up using my old university email address and have since forgotten my password. I had made some worksheets and had points on my account. I no longer have access to some of the worksheets that I made and would like to get back onto my old account to download them. Unfortunately my university email address has since been deleted as I was there from 2006 - 2010. Is there anyway I could contact someone to try and get access to my old account and link it to a new email address? I cannot reset the password as I cannot get the email being sent to the university email address. Thanks, Laura.

14 Nov 2021      

karagozian
France

I am afraid that only Victor can help you. Send him a mail with your request. Hope it works.

14 Nov 2021     

Enpowewo
United States

Well. You can always sign up for a new account. Password recovery works in weird ways there. I got the double verification with my phone and still could not get it. I had to use the virtual phone number to get the new account via virtual phone here https://sms-man.com/ . Then I messaged Victor and he merged the old account and the new one, don�t worry.

14 Nov 2021     

RussellSansbury
United States

Turbo Bomber Apk is the best for pranking on your friends.

16 Nov 2021     

jackybrown
India

One of the most popular engineering thermoplastics is ABS material used in several applications.

16 Nov 2021     

frederickgragg
Canada

Education is the most important and powerful tool in this world. It�s not about studying and only getting good marks. cisco 200-201 provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

18 Nov 2021     

walkerman
India

Foundation spalling is the crumbling of the floor concrete that commonly happens for your move slowly area or basement partitions, however it may additionally show up for your concrete slab.

19 Nov 2021     

benten65
Korea, South

You probably know about Types of antennas a in general if you understand how antennas work. Where there is wireless communication, there are antennas. The size, size and type of antenna may vary, but the corresponding antennas are not.

23 Nov 2021     

MeghanSmith
United States

The catholic churches that help with motel vouchers is one of the largest providers of motel vouchers in San Diego County. They offer a variety of other services as well, including meals, counseling, and case management.

20 May 2022