Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Has the same thing happened to you?    

Has the same thing happened to you?

maynou
Tunisia

Has the same thing happened to you?

Hello everyone. I"ve been nable to download my own printables. Why is that? Any clue??

26 Nov 2021      

kwsp
United States

Soooo many people have posted on the forum with the exact same problem. Try using Microsoft Edge when downloading and see if that helps. If it doesn�t, contact the administrator at [email protected].

26 Nov 2021     

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

Clic on the right botton of your mouse , choose open in coginto ( ouvrir le lien dans une fenetre privee) and the clic enter your doc will be downloaded.

27 Nov 2021     

hicham1maroc
Morocco

I also can�t download anything, I don�t know why!

28 Nov 2021     

soumaya25
Tunisia

you should upload yours first

28 Nov 2021     

abotius
Albania

Happy Women�s Day! I would like to give advice to girls who got used to paying a lot of attention to their appearance on the first https://datehookup.dating/singles-fl-tampa-5.htm date. A specially made hairstyle in the salon can scare a guy away. New high-heeled shoes will rub your feet and make you think all evening about how to get home as soon as possible and take them off. Don�t do that, please!

10 Feb 2022     

Patrik190
Sweden

You should upload yours first that on your own printables! and it will be wotking. I am too would like to give advice to guys for funny pick up lines on the first date.

15 Nov 2022