Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Happy New Year Vocabulary    

Happy New Year Vocabulary

aert
Germany

Happy New Year Vocabulary

Hi friends, As a new designer and an old teacher; I tried to make a video, New Year Vocabulary Talking Flashcards. Hope you like..Heart  

14 Dec 2021      

emilio87
Albania

Vocabulary building is a very important part of language development. It doesn�t just help students with reading comprehension, but it also helps them build their writing skills. So, this year, instead of making New Year�s resolutions, I decided to make myself a set of flashcards with words I wanted to learn. I used a free program called Anki. It�s great because you can make your own flashcards (or use other people�s) and then use them on your computer or phone to study. It�s like having a personal tutor in your pocket. I would also suggest college essay writing services for educational assignments. They are helping students with their exceptional writing skills.

14 Apr 2022