Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > looking for an English teacher to have zoom meeting with my students    

looking for an English teacher to have zoom meeting with my students

T.Abdellah
Morocco

looking for an English teacher to have zoom meeting with my students

Connect two classes from two different backgrounds
Hello!
I am looking for a teacher who teachers either youth or children and willing to have a zoom meeting or on any other platform
the idea is to connect our classes and provide our students with a chance to speak English for real purpose
we can prepare together for the session and we can decide about which topic
if you are interested, you can reach our to me through my gmail :  [email protected] or via my whatsapp phone number  +212639349547

Thank you in advance 

11 May 2022      

GregoryHarris
United States

Well to explore about the teacher who are doing their best to illustrate their students. There should be the students who really wants the help of teachers who can guide them to make their academic record batter. Thumbs up with your wise finance dissertation recommendations these are trusted.

24 Aug 2022     

vinux
Svalbard

The incorporation of fibers not only enhances tensile strength but also https://www.concretepolishingperth.net.au/ improves the overlay resistance to impact and abrasion. This makes fiber-reinforced overlays ideal for surfaces subjected to commercial use.

20 Jan 2024     

UnknownStranger
Australia

Offrant des �conomies et une valeur � long terme aux utilisateurs, m�me si l�investissement initial dans un fauteuil de massage peut sembler important massage sur chaise montr�al il est rapidement rentabilis� par rapport au co�t des rendez-vous r�guliers de massoth�rapie au fil du temps.

13 Feb 2024     

UnknownStranger
Australia

By setting the standard for diligence and adherence to safety protocols, they encourage a collective commercial fire watch commitment to fire prevention and emergency readiness among employees and stakeholders.

17 Feb 2024