Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Still cant upload new worsheet, this time the website just crash. Display message: Server Error 500 Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server a    

Still cant upload new worsheet, this time the website just crash. Display message: Server Error 500 Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server a

celine1
France

Still cant upload new worsheet, this time the website just crash. Display message: Server Error 500 Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server a

Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Anybody else with the same problem? I ve tried firefox, googlechrome ad internet explorer, to no avail. 

2 Aug 2022      

niksailor
Russian Federation

Hi celine1, this error frequently occurs on this site. As far as I know, users can�t do anything about it. Unless the admin of the site changes its configuration in the log file or takes some other measures, we, users, are left with no choice. Changing browsers or whatsoever in this case is of no help. Let�s be patient and hope the problem is already being solved. Regards

2 Aug 2022     

kwsp
United States

Did you try contacting the administrator of this site like the message said? You can reach Victor either by sending him a private message through his ESL printables account at http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=4 or by sending him an email at [email protected].

2 Aug 2022     

engineerteacher
Iran

Hi. I have the same problem.......

9 Aug 2022     

zailda
Brazil

Download is unavailable too.

11 Aug 2022     

miss oumaima
Tunisia

I�m a new user and I can�t upload my files due to this problem too