Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Christmas cards exchange    

Christmas cards exchange

susanansf
Slovakia

Christmas cards exchange

Hi everyone,
a few years ago our school participated in a similar activity and we would like to do it this year again. I´m looking for teachers of 5th or 6th graders (10-12 years old) from different countries who would like to take part with their classes. The idea is to elaborate a list of schools with their postal addresses. Each teacher would make with his students handmade Christmas cards including some information about the student/school/country and its Christmas traditions (minimum the same number of cards than schools participating). Then, one card would be sent to each school on the list, preferably at the end of the month of November so that everyone would receive the cards before the Christmas holiday.

If you are interested in this project please send me a private message stating your personal details, the age of your students and their number and your postal address. I would like to finish the list of participating schools by the end of this month.

Thank you very much. 

18 Oct 2022      

TeacherMarina77
Argentina

Hi Susan, My name�s Marina and I �d love to be part of this project. I�m sending the information through a private message

22 Oct 2022     

JamesWyant
United States

At home, pet owners have the privacy and time to grieve and say their final goodbyes without feeling rushed or exposed to a busy clinic environment. The process At home dog euthanasia can be more intimate, allowing family members to share their feelings and memories of their pet.

3 Aug 2023     

DennisGrant
Albania

Product photography is an integral part of the customer journey. Clear, detailed images provide customers with a virtual "hands-on" experience, allowing them to scrutinize the professional photo editing services product from every angle.

8 Aug 2023     

dazzlingdacruzz
United States

seo group buy junglescout is the best SEO tool I�ve ever used. This is a must-have tool for anyone who�s serious about ecommerce. It has become a vital part of my daily work flow. It has helped me to save time and make better decisions, which ultimately led to greater success.

24 Mar 2024