Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Wonderful books about Christmas.    

Wonderful books about Christmas.

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

Wonderful books about Christmas.

Hello, everyone! Christmas time is coming. Everybody is waiting for it. Could you recommend me books for adults and children about Christmas? That would be great!

30 Nov 2022      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, how are you? I don�t think it is very nice to write a message in Russian, as most of the teachers don�r speak the language. You could send a private message if you want some specific information. 

1 Dec 2022     

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

My browser translator has translated my message, sorry.

1 Dec 2022     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Dear Father Christmas: Amazon.co.uk: Durant, Alan, Cabban, Vanessa: 9781406351491: Books

1 Dec 2022     

FrauSue
France

A lovely book for children is The Jolly Christmas Postman.

2 Dec 2022     

Alina Viktorovna
Russian Federation

Oh, thank you!!!

2 Dec 2022     

CarpetBrightUK
United Kingdom

Thanks FrauSue

4 Dec 2022     

Keristna12
Bahrain

Books about Christmas, including those centered around Christian gap year programs, are a delightful way to immerse ourselves in the magic and joy of the holiday season. These wonderful books capture the spirit of Christmas, offering heartwarming stories, enchanting illustrations, and meaningful messages that resonate with the values and teachings of Christian gap year programs they transport us to snowy landscapes, cozy homes, and scenes filled with love, togetherness, and the faith-based experiences of individuals on their gap year journeys. Christmas books, with their blend of nostalgia and inspiration, have the power to evoke cherished memories while inspiring new traditions and celebrations within the context of Christian gap year programs.

19 May 2023