Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen pals from all around the world    

Pen pals from all around the world

Graceli
Italy

Pen pals from all around the world

Good Morning colleagues,
I�m an Italian EFL teacher and I would like to start a project of pen pals. My students are 12/13 years old and would be enthusiastic to know friends from all around the world.
If interested please mail to: [email protected] 
All the best
Grace 

16 Jan 2023      

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

good afternoon
I am a Tunisian teacher of English.I ent you an e-mail and I am waiting for your answer. 

25 Jan 2023     

kofec
Austria

Education is not only a personal journey but also a communal and societal endeavor. It wields a profound influence on the social fabric, contributing to the well-being, taughtup progress, and cohesion of communities and nations.

29 Aug 2023     

kofec
Austria

Customization minimizes product waste by providing exactly what each consumer needs. It allows online cosmetics individuals to experiment with unique styles and preferences.

29 Aug 2023     

semekes
Yemen

Source or create products for your online store. Consider of factors lucky cat earrings like quality, pricing, and reliable suppliers or manufacturers.

12 Sep 2023     

semekes
Yemen

Luxury bed apartments offer just that and more. These opulent living spaces redefine comfort https://www.brooksidemountainmistbb.com/ and style providing a unique blend of convenience and indulgence.

13 Sep 2023