Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Finding a partner    

Finding a partner

Missfrancisca
Spain

Finding a partner

EOI Chiclana:

We are a public-funded language school for adult learners (14 onwards). We offer French, English, German and Spanish for foreign students, from A1 to C1 levels. As an accredited Erasmus + institution. Our main goals are inclusion, digital literacy and environment. We are also involved in projects to do with audio-visual language, sustainability, yoga, coaching and emotional education and ensuring digitals tools cascade down to all our students.

Our demographics range from teenagers to retired students. Some are unemployed, some are active workers from different fields. Students are grouped by their language level.

The school is located in a very attractive spot in a park in Chiclana de la Frontera, Cadiz, south of Spain with outstanding weather and surroundings, including award winning beaches and opportunities for outdoor sports and local cuisine.

We seek European partnerships to exchange both teachers and students for short stays (one to two weeks). We require hosting institutions for teachers to take part in job shadowing experiences and learning visits for students. We are open to hosting and exploring a possible KA2 in the future.

21 Feb 2023      

spinney
United Kingdom

Wow! That sounds like a wonderful idea. Chiclana is a wonderful place, in case anybody is curious. We spent a few days there last summer and the beach and town are just first rate. I live in Seville so, I cannot help I am afraid but good luck with your project! 

22 Feb 2023     

EricaESL78
Ireland

Hi! I would be interested in being a visitor teacher but wouldn�t be able to receive anyone in my home. Let me know if it�s an option and what�s involved, costs etc. Thank you.

23 Feb 2023