Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reported printable    

Reported printable

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Reported printable

Not that iI care, but, someone decided to reporte my PPT; I am a moderator, too; I explained that I had bought that country clipart, so t, there was no infringement; some people voted for it to stay; as far as I checked, no one voted against; no problem, for me, but the site is not Victor Gayol�s anymore. So, here is my answer to the administrator, who doesn�t read anything at all.

Re: Your contribution GOING TO FUTURE has been removed
Thank you, for being so accurate; you didn�t take your time to read my own message ( I am a moderator, too, for a long time; you didn�t read my explanation, neither did you take any notice of the votes.
It ´s up to you to try harder and harder to achieve what Victor Gayol managed.
No more contributions,  before you take the good road.
I am in my 70s , no need of points or whatever.
Take care, don ´t let this wonderful web go down; many, many of us, the former in the this webpage, took a lot of care to share, and , I think I may say, we all learnt a lot, with this so fair way of sharing and caring Victor Gayol brought us.

Thanks a bunch to the ones that voted to stay. 

See you, someday. 

Tbhanks  to all of you with whom I learned so much.

23 Mar 2023      

David Lisgo
Japan

So sorry to hear this Linda,

It does seems that this site is GOING TO THE DOGS, which is terribly unfortunate for all the exceptional talent we have among its membership. No doubt that teachers and students have benefited greatly from the so many excellent contributions and will continue to do so. I do hope that whoever is managing the site at the moment, will begin to take a personal interest in its membership and arrest the decline before it is too late.

David

23 Mar 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

That�s annoying Linda. 

So - has Victor sold the site? Abandoned it? What has happened? I really hope he is OK, this site was amazing in its heyday.

Lynne  

24 Mar 2023     

mfraczek
France

I agree with Lynne. There seems to be a lot of problems with this site. However, many contributors are great and share their interesting and useful work. It would be a pity to abandon such a site.
I suppose we shouldn�t give up and hope that the situation will improve...    
Murielle 

24 Mar 2023     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, all of you, there is something going around; I don�t know about Victor, but the email to contact him has been changed; my post, has been swept away with some  spam post, whose wowner has been deleted, but not the messy that was posted.

Something is going wrong.....

Linda 

24 Mar 2023