Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What �s going on with this site    

What �s going on with this site

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

What �s going on with this site

Just to push the spam away, my own post... 

Hi, all of you, there is something going around; I don�t know about Victor, but the email to contact him has been changed; my post, has been swept away with some spam post, whose wowner has been deleted, but not the messy that was posted.
Something is going wrong.....
Linda

24 Mar 2023      

karagozian
France

Lynne has so nicely expressed my own feelings. A million thanks to all th� marvellous people I met here. A speciql thouht for Peter Hardy. Just Lynne I haven�t left though. Still belong to this wonderful family. I stopped uploading because too busy. All the best tm Victor and to all of you. Monique

25 Mar 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, dear Peter Hardy, he touched a lot of us.

Glad you are still here, Monique. It would be so lovely if some of the old guard posted. I daren�t list them in case I miss anybody and there are so many of us. We need some kind of rite of passage to mark the loss of Victor to the site.

Almaz, if you are still out there, I am sorry:) Would you like to meet up for a coffee? Drop me a pm. 

Lynne  

25 Mar 2023