Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Hi, my work is being reported!    

Hi, my work is being reported!

demeter2023
Uruguay

Hi, my work is being reported!

Hi, I wanted to ask help. My work is being reported as scanned, but that it is not true. I do all my worksheets in Canva and upload them as pictures in docs because in that way it occupies less space. If someone can check it in the moderators sector, I will appreciate it! Thanks!

26 May 2023      

mfraczek
France

Hello,
Maybe the fact you upload your work as pictures is a problem. If you save your work as doc or docx, the teachers who download it can easily modify it (that�s what I sometimes do) but it�s not easy to modify a picture. 
I hope it helps.
Murielle 

26 May 2023     

kwsp
United States

I put a note on the moderators forum that you made your worksheets in Canva and scanned them so they would be small enough to upload on this website. I have scanned some of my work in the past too because there were so many pictures and the file was too big. I would suggest in the future when you submit a new worksheet, that in the description section you start off with a note to moderators that you made the worksheet yourself, but scanned it so that the file is small enough to submit. Good luck and best regards, kwsp P.S. If by chance your worksheets are deleted, I recommend you try submitting them again with the note to the moderators in your description.

26 May 2023     

demeter2023
Uruguay

Thanks a lot KWSP! I am going to take into account your recommendation in the future and add a comment making the clarification. Thanks again for your help!

26 May 2023     

kwsp
United States

And thank you to you too for sharing your lovely work! Kind regards, kwsp

4 Jun 2023