Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > HEEEEELP!!!! I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY OF MY POWERPOINTS     

HEEEEELP!!!! I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY OF MY POWERPOINTS

Marixol
Costa Rica

HEEEEELP!!!! I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY OF MY POWERPOINTS

HI EVERYBODY , I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS. I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH UPLOADING POWERPOINTS, I HAVE DONE MANY OF THEM  BUT ANYTIME I TRIED TO UPLOAD THEM, THERE´S AN ERROR ON MY SCREEN, I MEAN ON ANY SCREEN, I DON´T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE??

26 Sep 2023      

Guestz
Australia

This kind of fashion offers both style and durability embracing affordable high-quality jewelry and fashion allows you to stay in tune with the latest Butterfly CrossBody Bag trends without feeling guilty about your budget.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

Ultimately leading to increased profitability and improved client relationships. Negotiation and communication training and how to answer negotiation skills in interview consulting have had a profound impact on our team effectiveness.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

Social media has revolutionized marketing by providing businesses with direct access to their target audiences. how has social media changed marketing with platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, companies can create highly targeted advertising campaigns.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

As organizations expand internationally, auditors must be well-versed in international accounting and auditing standards. High-Quality CPE Courses often include modules on international auditing standards, cross border regulations.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

Guided by their healthcare teams recommendations regular communication with healthcare providers and a commitment to a kidney expert doctor comprehensive treatment plan can help individuals with CKD manage their condition effectively.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

Every student has unique strengths, interests, and learning styles. Recognizing and accommodating these how does online learning affect students differences is vital for creating inclusive and effective educational environments.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

These products offer not just external benefits but also serve as a form of self-care. The ritual of cleansing and lamelle online moisturizing can be a therapeutic experience, allowing women to pamper themselves and unwind after a long day.

2 Oct 2023     

Guestz
Australia

Offer diverse ways to connect with audiences and convey brand messages effectively. The dynamic and visual nature of klever strategies video content can help businesses tell compelling stories, showcase products, and engage viewers on a personal level.

2 Oct 2023     

kwsp
United States

Hi Marixol, I don�t know what the problem is; however, I did check out your account and I see you have over a dozen of one particular power point that you uploaded in August when this site was really, really malfunctioning with uploads. I recommend deleting all of your power points that say �Preview Coming Soon�, and then try uploading that power point again as well. Good luck and best wishes! kwsp

3 Oct 2023