Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What do you think?    

What do you think?

jamiejules
France

What do you think?

Good evening to you all I hope you had a better than I did...

I was thinking... Would it be useful to have on this site a part where we could upload our contributions for free? not ws but papers we �ve written or ideas we have with photos of what the students made rather than upload them then tell everyone to send us their email address which takes a long time...?
I don �t know just an idea ...
have a good evening

17 Mar 2009      

yolprica
Spain

I think it is a wonderful idea.

17 Mar 2009     

semisy
Turkey

I agree, too..it �s very irksome to wait for getting points to be able to download sheets.

17 Mar 2009     

jamiejules
France

hi suzinaz, I don �t mean worksheets for free though...
Some of us for instance write papers on how to teach such or such aspect of the language, some are very specialized in certain areas ( I for instance do a lot with dyslexic and autistic kids) I thought that when we write paper that go to the board of education or a teaching publication we could upload it for free on this site, it would only be papers that would enable some teachers to learn new ways or understand why some kids behave in awkward ways..
i never meant for ws to uploaded on there!

17 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I like the idea jamiejules

18 Mar 2009