Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MERRY CHRISTMAS    

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Gurnoor
Switzerland

MERRY CHRISTMAS

ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE!

WISH YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
THE ABSOLUTE BEST OF THE SEASON WITH MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES AND  GOOD LUCK GALORE IN THE NEW YEAR. 
GOD BLESS, ALWAYS! 

21 Dec 2023      

douglas
United States

Happy Holidays Gurnoor!

22 Dec 2023     

kohai
Latvia

I will never forget what a wonderful place this site has been for meeting people whom I could admire, learn from, share my thoughts, concerns, and laughs with, and also feel appreciated for the small things I have shared with the community. I want to express my gratitude to everybody, but especially to those I have been in touch with over the past years. Many times, you have made my day. Merry Christmas, dear friends!

P.S. Thank you, Gurnoor, for starting this thread.🎄 

26 Dec 2023     

karagozian
France

Merry merry Christmas to all of you. Thank you Ruta !!!!

26 Dec 2023     

spinney
United Kingdom

A bit late to the show folks, Christmas in the hospital for Spinney. Now out and raring to go so, a Very Merry ol Christmas to one and all on this wonderful site! HO HO HO!

26 Dec 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Belated Merry Christmas, but I am on time with Happy New Year to everyone. Oh dear, Spinney, that does not sound good. I hope it was nothing too serious. I am such a horribly nosey person, so is it anything you can tell us about? 

28 Dec 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery Dale. Take care.
Lynne x 

31 Dec 2023     

guorkhan
Turkey

Merry Xmas dudes!

31 Dec 2023     

EstherLee76
Peru

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Big hug from Esther in Peru 

2 Jan 2024     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hello everyone, it has been a long time but l wish you all the best for this new year
Hugs from rainy Normandy Sylvie  

3 Jan 2024     

karagozian
France

So happy to see you dear Sylvie. It�s been such a long time. A very happy New Year to you too. All the very best.

16 Jan 2024