Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO FRENCHFROG and in the name of many teachers    

TO FRENCHFROG and in the name of many teachers

HARIM
Morocco

TO FRENCHFROG and in the name of many teachers

Hi Frenchfrog,
We know the kind of person you are.we all know how nice ,how generous and what a hard working person you are.
I would like to let all the world know that I �m grateful to you and to your tutorials.You have brightened my day and illuminated my way.I already told you in private and now I do it in public just because I want you to keep the good work and to remain as generous as you have been.
We should live on the hope of a better day.A day when things are called by their names, when those hard working teachers are rewarded and honored,when those villains leave those beautiful flowers (and you are one)decorate our beautiful garden and provide the scent that helps us grow.
Please Frenchfrog,KEEP THE HIGH SPIRITS

19 Mar 2009      

frenchfrog
France

Embarrassed
There are so many teachers here doing the same thing: helping, giving links, contributing without waiting for anything in return! It is an honour to be part of this wonderful community!

19 Mar 2009     

Montypython
France

Yes, there are so many GREAT teachers I personally admire so much that it �s a pity some just take advantage of their work.
 However,  I guess it is human nature and some people will always try to take advantage of any system.
 So I try not to let it upset me...
Anyway I LOVE your work Frenchfrog and we �re hundreds to. Clap
So I wanted to say thank you again!!!!!!! Thumbs Up
Lots of love, Hug
Marie

19 Mar 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Yeah, teachers like Frenchfrog lift up the bar and make us grow in order to reach it. That �s why it �s important to have teachers like them =) it doesn �t matter where, �the same school you are at, or on the great site. The beats of the kind heart that is willing to share are felt no matter �how long the distance is.�

19 Mar 2009     

CILB
Argentina

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

Search contributions by date

Day:
Month: Year:          

Why does it say "flashcards" here if it is not allowed to upload flashcards????

If flashcardas are less important than worksheets, people should get less points. And  there nothing to worry about anymore...

19 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Flashcards are allowed, of course! They are extremely useful!!! You can do a lot of different activities with them. There are 2 types of flashcards: with and without words. What is really nice is when a member explains how he/she personally uses the flashcards. It can give us many ideas! In fact, Vickiii created a Flashcard fan club!

19 Mar 2009     

CILB
Argentina

So, again, I insist. There is a problem with the system and not with the teachers...

An idea: There should me a minumin of words you should use to describe how to use a worksheet, flashcard or  whatever it is.

What do you think?

I don �t like it when people argue, especially about things that have a solution... lets try to all together look for a solution to this issue.

Has anybody got another idea?

19 Mar 2009     

piretraig
Estonia

I agree with GILB. Those who upload stolen work don �t read the forum and they don �t feel bad. At the end of the day teachers, who do everything right feel bad because of the arguing.

19 Mar 2009     

CILB
Argentina

I see...

19 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi CILB - I think there is a problem with teachers who submit rubbish myself.  The system assumes that teachers have integrity.  I like that about it! 

BTW - Flashcard Fanclub click here: I will work on adding them all to the bookmarks tool.

KEep smiling Frenchie - I still Luv ya and your work!

- am home sick today - yuk!!!

19 Mar 2009