Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Questions    

Questions

moniq2
Mexico

Questions

Hello everybody,
I �m a new member and I am still learning how things work in here. But I have many doubts about it. What I have read about they way of working, is that some people "stole" some work from others. I think that is too bad. And of course that many of you are doing an incredible work, you are so creative and enthusiastic. Too bad I �m not. But what I feel is a bit sad and dissapointed because what I have, is nothing compared to you. And some members say that if some people download activities is because we just want to take advantage of their work, and  I don �t  is like that. I just wanted to express that. I haven �t copied or stolen anything of course but what i think is that maybe my material is not so useful as yours.

Anyway, i just wanted to tell you what I think and I feel.

Thanks everybody for you hard work and creativity.

19 Mar 2009      

pitudiaz
Spain

You are right when you talk about creativity and hard work, but I must say that your work about Business English is wonderful; the subject and maybe adults don �t need so many pictures. There plenty of artists at this site, but most of us are just English teachers who are learning day by day from the best members and their tutorials. Search for Tutorials at the search box and you will learn a lot. Meanwhile you can be proud of your work.

19 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

people will download your work. �It takes a little time. �Your ws lack a little colour, which appear to attract many. �As Pitudiaz said check out the tutorials on how to add textboxes frames borders etc...

20 Mar 2009