Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

gugaelt
Mexico

Help

I think this is the most appropriate cathegory (and website) for this. The thing is that I will present my research proposal in two weeks, but I need to know if some of you experienced teachers could provide me an accurate definition of "teaching practice" or "student teaching" based on bibliographic sources... I will appreciate that. Greetings from M�xico.

20 Mar 2009      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I never underwent "student teaching" but it seems to suggest that a person gains experience in teaching by helping out a qualified teacher as an assistant.  That assistant is usually a student who is taking a teaching course and needs to get classroom experience for credit or course requirements.   This is not an official definition but I feel it conveys the meaning of the term.

20 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

In Israel you have to have teacher training in order to get your teaching certificate.  You have a teacher/mentor that you work with in a school.  You observe her lessons and occassionally teach her classes.  The inspector comes to observe you teaching and you are evaluated. 

20 Mar 2009     

monaga2005
France

Dear Friends,
I need a help from you,

Kindly send something on "Education in City". 
thanks

Nadimam

20 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Nadiman,  What exactly do you mean by "Education in City"?

20 Mar 2009