Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > PROJECT ON GUANTANAMO    

PROJECT ON GUANTANAMO

zoretta
Italy

PROJECT ON GUANTANAMO

As I was saying few days ago I �m working on a project about Guantamo with some brilliant students...I was asking if there was a problem in adapting texts taken from the net...As I only got one reply (a positive one from an italian teacher :) ), I decided to upload my work (in which I indicated my sources) and I guess it will be available tomorrow..So I would like to know what you think about it, because I think students should be aware of such things!I thought it could be useful to start uploading worksheets on important themes about our society...

Thanks for your attention!

Claudia

20 Mar 2009      

lud59
France

Hi
You may have a look at this song, which is very interesting. I �ve studied it with my students:
The mp3 is downloable for free:
Hope I �m being useful
bye!Smile

20 Mar 2009     

zoretta
Italy

Great thing, Lud59!!!

Thanks a lot! You might study my worksheets as well!

Ciao! Big smile

20 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Ciao Zoretta! I will definitely download your work tomorrow and then I �ll let you know what I think. Yes, I do believe too that with some students you can (and should) tackle some important themes of our society. Often students surprise us with clever remarks or intelligent questions that show us that they want to know more and to discuss "sensitive" issues.

20 Mar 2009