Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with downloads!!!    

Help with downloads!!!

MarianaC
Argentina

Help with downloads!!!

Today i started downloading new worksheets, and although it said at all times that i had 30 free downloads, i got points taken, and i still have the 30 free downloads untouched. what can i do to keep downloading without losing my points???

21 Mar 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

The 30 free downloads are for the new sheets of the day only, not the ones in the archives.

21 Mar 2009     

MarianaC
Argentina

Yes, I know, I was trying to download them as I usually do, but, to my surprise, my points are gone... I was downloading new ones, that �s why I �m asking for help.

21 Mar 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

somethink like that happens to me too Mariana... and I know that I can only download my 30 free worksheets

21 Mar 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Maybe you should send a private message to victor.

21 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

It takes ANOTHER 24 HOURS for the system to recognise that you have 30 free downloads. You will be able to use your 30 free ones TOMORROW :-)

When you are able to use it, it will say you have 30 free downloads left...Big smile

21 Mar 2009