Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > not able to upload my powerpoints    

not able to upload my powerpoints

bhaveshvyas
India

not able to upload my powerpoints

dear friends,
                   i have been trying hard  to upload my presentations for last one week... but i am not able to do so. i often find the same monotonous error   HTTP 500 internal server error...
                   i am running short of time as my students are waiting for something new... i want soon to contribute so that i can take your help too... will anyone please relieve me from the trouble...?

secretly i feel the presence of all of you in the class for making my classwork really beautiful! shall always be thankful..

bhavesh vyas
lecturer in English

21 Mar 2009      

-Namarie
Mexico

I have the same problem! But also with my material in .doc, Do you know when will the problem be solved? I really appreciate your help, I �m new at this, so I don �t know if I am doing something wrong. Thank you

22 Mar 2009