Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt upload worsheets    

Can īt upload worsheets

ARaquelSP
Portugal

Can īt upload worsheets

Is it only happening with me? Every time I try to upload my worksheets, the following message appears on the screen.

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

I īve already tried several times and it never works. Cry

21 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Don īt worry ARaquel! It happens sometimes, but you just have to be patient and keep trying! In the end it always works! Have a nice weekend! Smile

21 Mar 2009     

debinha28
Brazil

This morning I tried to upload and this message appears  too.....  At night I will try again...
Kisses..... 

21 Mar 2009     

ARaquelSP
Portugal

It īs already working! Big smile Thanks a lot. Have a lovely weekend too!

21 Mar 2009     

ARaquelSP
Portugal

Oops! The following comment "It īs already working! Big smile Thanks a lot. Have a lovely weekend too!" Should have been nposted here and not above. I īm sorry! Embarrassed

21 Mar 2009     

Etche
Argentina

Not working any longer!!! Cry I īve tried several times and nothing happened!!

21 Mar 2009     

ARaquelSP
Portugal

I īve just managed to upload the 3 worksheets I wanted. Ermm Is it not working again? Confused Strange...

21 Mar 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

You īre not alone! Smile I also found it difficult to upload worksheets earlier today.  Things seem to be OK now though [7pm irish time]. - Helen

21 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I use to get the jpeg error when I cut and paste clipart from the internet into my word files.

Now I save the clipart to my computer and then insert it into my files - i have never had the error again.

Conincidence?? not sure.
Hope this helps

21 Mar 2009