Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help.....    

Need help.....

_babz
Canada

Need help.....

I �m sure you �ve heard this a million times:

I want to upload a file, but the picture I am using is wayyyy to big ....how can i make it smaller....or can i make the file smaller???

will i lose quality?

thanks!

22 Mar 2009      

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

Hi,
I use a free software I got somewhere in the net which is called "resize picture plus". It is a good option, hope my tip is useful :)
Oh, I �ve made some experimentsWacko and I �ve had both good and not so good results but there �s the thing of my being used to the program as well. Anyway, that �s it:)

22 Mar 2009     

emulator
Egypt

Hello,

I tried right clicking on the picture>>then I chose Format picture>>click Compress>>and under Change Resolution I chose Web/Screen (The resolution will be 96dpi) and on the same window you can choose �ALL PICTURES IN DOCUMENT �
and it worked with me to resize the file without using other software or losing quality.
regards

22 Mar 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Try this tutorial.  You may lose a bit of quality but the end result is more than sufficient for most printed worksheets.  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

22 Mar 2009