Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To Mandm    

To Mandm

source
Turkey

ow ow ow dear Frenchrog ....I think you should not even tell a word to mandm...Because s/he doesnt deserves your explanations...Shame on you mandm. I wish you were as cute as your avatar....By the way thanks for your contributions for this site frenchfrog...

23 Mar 2009     

spring
Turkey

Frenchie,frenchie,dear frenchie...
You have been here for such a long time and you have been contributing so constantly that I don �t think there are still some who doesn �t have any idea about your personality.
Rudeness cannot be a trait for a teacher.
We may not be in favour of some opinions,even we may be strictly opposed to them.
This is not the way to show our disagreement.
I am completely with you Frenchie.
What happened to politeness guys????
There is also another point,I see that some people confuse satirism and irony with rudeness!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Role-model teachers!!!! Are we really?????

23 Mar 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Here is another great WS we should not talk about or judge or complain about...

English worksheet: bottle
 Date: 22 - Mar - 2009
 Level:elementary

Description:
it is a picture of a bottle

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

Downloads: 0                    

Comments (2) - Send a comment

The author

eman85
Egypt

see more worksheets by eman85

23 Mar 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you dear frenchfrog for being so helpful, creative and for your watchful eye.

If some people don �t like being reminded that their work is not an esl-resource, then they can find themselves another site.
It is a shame that she/he doesn �t know how to behave in a civilized way. People who dare to use such a fowl language cannot be called teachers. The anonymity of the net must have given her the courage to be so rude to you.

I pity her ss for having a teacher who treats other people that way.

I �m 100% behind you my dear frenchfrog and don �t get discourage by a rotten apple. Please keep up the good work.

Lots of warm hugs..

23 Mar 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

I don �t think that type of language should be agreeable on this site. Please, dear fellow teacgers, THERE ARE GOOD TEACHERS IN SPAIN, who don �t need to use bad language to express our opinions. What an awful example to your students, dear!

23 Mar 2009     

grzincic
Serbia

I completely agree with you, frenchfrog. I don �t want to comment on the language of mandm. Her post speaks for itself.

23 Mar 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Mandm, your work wasn �t being judged.  Perhaps you misunderstood.  What I see is someone just letting your know what the rules of the site are.  That �s it, that �s all.

23 Mar 2009     

cely
Argentina

Hey! what �s all this here?
Sorry Mandm, but I don �t agree with you and calm down please, don �t be so rude!!

and Dear Frenchfrog: just a few days ago I wrote you about this, do not pay attention! He / she doesn �t deserve it.�
You have all my support!!
a big hug!

23 Mar 2009     

mandm
Spain

I don �t want to waste my time again and again on this boring topic.Wacko I haven �t misunderstood nothing. I know what the rules of this site are and the main purpose of the same: sharing and sharing. Thumbs Up But, there �s a moment in which a prickly person "analyses", "revises", "judges" (or whatever you want to call) every single worksheet I make and that becomes so annoying.

I accept my rudeness could be stupid but I don �t need my message box full of FRENCHFROG �S messages DAILY LOLpointing the backwards of my contributions. That speaks for itself..., for a person who is always "FURIOUS"; "SUCH IN A BAD MOOD"; "ANGRY"; "I BECOME MAD", "I NEED TO GET OF MY CHEST", a person who always starts "HOT ISSUES"... A person who keeps on critizising my worksheets even if they �ve already been downloaded more than hundred times... ConfusedShockedShocked
ShockedShockedShocked
You DEAR frenchfrog started a campaign towards me and I still don � understand what �s your purpose about this... Ermm maybe to kill time?

I don �t want to LOSE more time on this, to fool around,  so I �m not gonna leave any other comment. If you like my worksheets download them, make benefit of them, if you don �t, don �t download them, report them if you consider, do whatever you want with them.
Thanks for those who understand me. I don �t need any campaign to get SUPPORTERS Embarrassed

Good night!

23 Mar 2009     

sldiaz
Panama

Dear Frenchfrog: your worksheets are incredible and extremely well prepared. Your contributions, your effort, and your everyday work here make this site better. Thank you and please, keep on your work Smile

To mandm:  This is not a campaign to get SUPPORTERS .  There is no need to use bad language to express our opinions, also, the rules of this site are very clear

Please remember:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

23 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >