Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īM SO SORRY :(    

I īM SO SORRY :(

source
Turkey

I īM SO SORRY :(

Hi dear my friends...In today īs contributions I shared my board game on occupations... But I made a mistaken in the 28th and 29 th squares... I edited it but I feel bad for who downloaded it... It is easy they can change the two questions.... bUt still I am ready to send it via e-mail who left comments... Sorry for this.....

24 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

LOL

24 Mar 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, damielle
Argentina

Just by curiosity! Is it necessary to use pictures/animations (particularly such big ones) with each of your posts and/replies?

You may not answer!

24 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi goodness, When I īm on line, I always answer posts, no matter whether they are directed or not to me. I not only post pictures but also participate in serious discussion, fun time, and calls for help, for example. I don īt like posts left without an answer or a comment. That īs my point!!!

I think it is not a matter of "necessity" to post or not to post pictures/animations. I just do it because I like it, the same way you like posting this kind of messages. Is there anything wrong with it?? I think there isn īt because I don īt hurt anybody. But maybe I īm mistaken. I have also said (and agreed with other members) that I would share some pictures/graphics/gifs that I find difficult to find on  the forum instead of uploading them as a worksheet.

Regarding the size, you may think that I īm taking too much space on the forum. I don īt think so, because this gif dissappears from the home page as soon as you write an answer as you did today. I have also noticed that the number of posts in the home page remains stable no matter the lenght or the sizeof the message. Messages only disappear when a new one comes up.

24 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

But you haven īt replied to dennismychina yet.... are you getting worn out from all the typing?

24 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Sorry, I haven īt noticed that post!!!

24 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

Hey my dear friends, come on.... Everyone is free in whatever they want to do but mustn īt disrupt other īs freedom... I īm the one who defend that there must be another section for big pictures,lovely animations, wishing good holidays,days,weekends....Bcs some urgent topics can be ignored accidentally... But damielle answered my post with an animation, I dont think it is really disturbing for all of us... Do not think about these small stuffs :)

24 Mar 2009