Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Great games or role-play for emotions or personalities    

Great games or role-play for emotions or personalities

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Great games or role-play for emotions or personalities

I hate to say it but my adult lesson was less than brilliant today.  Have any of you got any ideas on a really great game/role-play to do with feelings or personalities (10 adults - conversation class).  I �d really like to knock their socks off next week!  Many thanks in advance.  I �ve learnt a lot from all of your great activities on this site, Lx 

24 Mar 2009      

appleaday
Canada

I don �t know if it �ll help or not but there is this great site for conversation. You might want to check it out.  http://www.esldiscussions.com/  You might want to take posters of some movies they know about and talk about them. Of course it �s always good to teach them the words. What about some TPR ? It might help them loosen up. (of course depends on the group you�re teaching. If they are too serious then you�ll have to think of sth else) I did it with my adult students in the past. Hope it works for you. Good luck!

24 Mar 2009