Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > caribbean literature    

caribbean literature

federica1492
Poland

caribbean literature

Good evening,
I have to write a thesis on caribbean autobiography and I have some problems with the introduction namely -the history of caribbean autobiography- a historical  outline from the colonial times to the present days.
I �m just wondering if somebody have come acrross such materials? I would be very grateful  for any help...

greetings to all

25 Mar 2009      

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hi Federica,

Have you checked in www.wikipedia.com ? There must be materials for you in the encyclopedia..

�hope you find what you need there! Smile

25 Mar 2009     

federica1492
Poland

hi Abbes,
Yes, I have checked the wikipedia not once only but there is very little information on that topic. Thank you very much for your answer. I also hope I will find something if not it will be disaster. hugs

25 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

i �ve googled for your topic and found three links; here they are in order of importance.. �hope these will help.. Smile

25 Mar 2009     

federica1492
Poland

Thank you very much for your googling you �ve done for me. What I need is rather the history of autobiography as a genre in caribbean literature- historical outline of male and female writers and their topics and writings -I would say. But the problem is that I can only find articles or sites about the 20th century writers or presnt like J. Kincaid, M. Cliff, E. Danticat.
Anyway, I really appreciate your help. Big hugs!
federica

25 Mar 2009