Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have spent a week trying to send in printables and can īt send any!!!    

I have spent a week trying to send in printables and can īt send any!!!

Hazza
Australia

I dont know what you mean by heavy? I have it on my printables if you would like to take a look. I just had about 8 little clipart pictures.

26 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hazze, sometimes pictures are very little, but extremely heavy - meaning that 8 little heavy pictures may be enough to prevent you from uploading your worksheet, since it cannot exceed 300Kb. How do you know how heavy your worksheet is? When you close the file, you click on it with the right button of the mouse and click on Properties - It will give you the exact amount of Kbs. If it exceeds 300kb, you just have to reduce the size of your pictures. You can use Paint  -- click on the picture from your file, and paste on PAINT, click on resize picture and reduce it. You can also use Microsoft Picture MANAGER.

From now on the best thing you can do is to reduce the size of a picture immediately after you download it and save the new "light" version.

There are some very good tutorials that explain all this process.  You just have to write it on the searcbox.

Hope I could help.
mena

26 Mar 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello, check the size of your margins. If you leave them too small you won īt upload. They should be not less than 0,5 cm.

Best wishes

26 Mar 2009     

anonimapq
Brazil

I am having the same trouble. My files are not to big (158/160 kb) and the margins are ok. I have been trying to upload for 3 days.

26 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Mena22 Did you get the worksheet I sent to check out?

26 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2