Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why canīt I?    

Why canīt I?

anonimapq
Brazil

Why canīt I?

I need help!!! I have been trying to upload some worksheets for 3 days, they are 160kb each and the margins are ok. Can anyone tell me what to try now?

Thanks !

26 Mar 2009      

Nuria08
Spain

Are they .doc?

Because if they aren īt that could be the problem. I tried to upload a .docx once, and it was impossible.

Good luck! Smile

26 Mar 2009     

anonimapq
Brazil

Yes, they are .doc
This is so frustrating...

26 Mar 2009     

jamiejules
France

i have just uploaded a ws bigger than yours so the server is operating just fine. If you use windows 2007 and if you are not too familiar with it yet (I had to really scratch my brain a few weeks ago with it) you may want to save your document on your desktop then close it, right click on the pic of your doc on the desktop and then check in properties how heavy it is.
I never used to get the correct number of Kb for my ws unless I did that.. I hope that helps.

26 Mar 2009     

anonimapq
Brazil

Thanks JamieJules, I tried that and it really is only 160kb. I have some clipart pictures one it, do you think that might be the problem?

26 Mar 2009     

jamiejules
France

I īve just sent you a private message.

26 Mar 2009