Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Need some chant/song/rhyme/game for learning different countries or cities and nationalities, also for school subjects/class materials    

Need some chant/song/rhyme/game for learning different countries or cities and nationalities, also for school subjects/class materials

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Need some chant/song/rhyme/game for learning different countries or cities and nationalities, also for school subjects/class materials

Hi everyone! I need all of ur help for sme ideas. Well to begin with Ive got to say that I am preparing my state exams and developing the didactic units, so right now Ive run out of ideas. One of my themes is based on class subjects and places in a school. Do any of you know some chant/song/rhyme or even a fun game to do related to that unit? I also have the same problem with the unit of different countires and nationalities. Is there any song in which Ss practice vocab like: �I come from (China), I am (Chinese)....even a game, a cool activity or smth.

Lastly Ive got to say that someone recommended a wonderful site for revising spelling and vocab: www.spinandspell.com
My question is, are there any other similar websites to practise with children??

Thanks for all, u guys are all fab, and ur ideas too!! :)

27 Mar 2009      

a isabel
Portugal

Try the link below. Hope it �s useful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3xz-jd5cA

27 Mar 2009     

a isabel
Portugal

Hi the link gives access to a world �s map presented by Mickey Mouse
the video is called:#The Nations of the World"

I noticed the link I gave doesn �t open but if you copy it and paste in the address bar at the top, it works.

I hope your pupils and you like it.  I don �t teach c hildren  so I have never used in my classes, but I would like people tried and let me know how it went...

27 Mar 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Hi Seema.

Try this for school subjects:

Hope it helps.

28 Mar 2009