Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > CONCERNING LISTENING WS    

CONCERNING LISTENING WS

isabelle99
Monaco

CONCERNING LISTENING WS

I am very interested in listening Ws. Unfortunately, I �m often disappointed because people don �t write the link or they call listening Ws a mere text the teacher has to read to the pupils. So please could you write in your comments if there �s a link or if it �s to be read, I would appreciate a lot. Thank you! 

27 Mar 2009      

dennismychina
China

Hi Isabelle,
A nice site for listening (conventional) is Randall�s esl listening. Sorry I don�t have the actual address but if you Google �Randall�s esl listening� you�ll get it. It�s for online listening so if you want to use material in say a Power Point in the classroom, you should first read the do�s and don�ts.

Enjoy.

27 Mar 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Hello Isabelle

This is my favourite link. I do use their podcasts quite often.  

There is always a script too and often a useful exercise.

(When I click right on my mouse I �m able to save these podcasts on my PC, so I do not have to use the internet in class. I sometimes copy them on an audio CD. That makes it easier too.)

Kristien

27 Mar 2009     

crisholm
Spain

All the above are great. You can also try:

You could as well try

where there is a whole clickable section for listening links.

I hope this is useful!
(and do not forget the bbc website for �Learning English �!

28 Mar 2009