Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > COULD ANYONE HELP ME?    

COULD ANYONE HELP ME?

simonesg
Brazil

COULD ANYONE HELP ME?

Cry I simply can �t upload my worksheets! I don �t know what �s going on...Every time I try to do it, it takes a long time and at the end the computer shows me an answer saying that the page can �t be shown! I thought it was my internet and I tried to upload the ws using another computer (at school)...but once again the same message! What �s the matter? What am I supposed to do with the rest of my memory game (I �ve already sent the first part)? If someone know the solution for that please let me know! Smile

Thanks in advance!

28 Mar 2009      

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

I face the same problem when I try to upload my WSs. Since I keep trying for several times and manage to get them uploaded maybe by the sixth or seventh try, I would advice you to keep trying.

I �m not sure if our Internet connection has anything to do with this. The stronger and more stable the faster we can upload!

28 Mar 2009     

sambia
Pakistan

Hello dear........i also faced the same problem but afetrwards i simply came to know about the mistake...and the mistake i was facing was that the size of my worksheet was more than 300kb.........so may be u r facing the same problem.............juz check it out..........

28 Mar 2009     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi sambia,

For me, the problem is still there even when my WS is under 300KB. But I assume it is a matter of Internet connection.

So Simonesg, check your WS �s size. (If under 300Kb) see if your connection is stable and strong enough.

DT

28 Mar 2009