Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ireland - turist information    

Ireland - turist information

sueee
Portugal

Ireland - turist information

Hello,Thumbs Up

Next July I am going to visit Ireland.

I would like to ask you if you have any suggestions about places to visit, transports and basic tourist information, like clothes,...

Thanks in advance.

P.S- Do you know where I can get Easter animations for free?

Thanks again.

Have nice Saturday.

Sueee

28 Mar 2009      

Nuria08
Spain

Hi Sueee!

I visited Ireland a couple of years ago and I just loved it. I stayed in Dublin for a while, of course, and I visited all the important places there. But what I really enjoyed was my stay in Galway. I surely recommend it to you. It �s a lovely place to spend a week. From there, you can also visit Cliffden and the Cliffs of Moher.

Good trip!

Nuria

28 Mar 2009     

alve
Spain

Hello,

Ireland has great places to visit, it is a beautiful country with incredible landscape. People there are friendly and really nice.

I suggest visiting the Connemara region: Kylemore abbey, Clifden (a lovely village), Aran Islands, Galway,Kinvara...It is an incredible region. 

You cannot miss Cliffs of Moher, amazing!!

Dublin is a lively city, but I would suggest not spending many days there if you wanted to see the island,  you can visit Dublin in a couple of days, maybe 3. And I think that there are great places in Ireland which are woth seeing!!

I went in August and it was rainy most of the time.

Enjoy your trip!!

28 Mar 2009     

annaas
Norway

You should go to Northern Ireland to visit Belfast, and the northern coast with the Giants Causeway.

28 Mar 2009     

sueee
Portugal

Thanks for your help Nuria 08 and Alve.

Have a nice weekend.

SueeeWink

28 Mar 2009