Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > thai teacher seeks advice on EFL team teaching research project    

thai teacher seeks advice on EFL team teaching research project

preawvega
Thailand

thai teacher seeks advice on EFL team teaching research project

Hi! ALL

I am an EFL teacher in Thailand who is now working on my thesis about implementing team teaching of a thai and a foreign teacher of English in a secondary level in Thailand.

I would like to ask EFL teachers in other countries whether you could recommend any secondary schools in your country that successfully odopted team teaching in EFL?

I planned to visit , observe and exchange ideas with any teachers who are interested in the team teaching project.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon! �:)

Preaw

29 Mar 2009      

eng789
Israel

It sounds like an interesting idea, but I have never heard of it being done here.

29 Mar 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Dear Preawvega,
how are you? Good luck on your research! I think team teaching is a great way to work in class, above all in classes with a lot of students. We implemented it in an English summer course last year and it worked really well. I know that some schools in my town are implementing team teaching, but I don �t know if they are doing the same in high schools, sorry.
INMA ALC�ZAR

29 Mar 2009